Out & About
Explore Shropshire and its many and varied attractions.
- Take a trip on the Severn Valley Railway
- Spend a day exploring Ironbridge and its history – The famous Iron Bridge Gorge Museums are 10 minutes drive away.
- On a course at The Green Wood Centre in Coalbrookdale – relax after a hard day in the woods!
- David Austin Roses is a “must” for all garden lovers.
- A great day out at RAF Cosford Air Museum
- Much Wenlock is the birthplace of the modern Olympics
- Things to see and do in Shropshire
- Walking in Shropshire
- Travelling in Shropshire
- Walking & Cycling the miles of picturesque countryside around Telford & Ironbridge.
- Shopping in Telford – pedestrian access with plenty of car parking all ro