The Old Rectory of St James set in a secluded one acre garden, offers luxury accommodation:
- Generously proportioned rooms with Ensuite or private bathroom
- Dressing Gowns, Towels and Toiletries included
- Digital TV and Free Wi-Fi
- Tea/Coffee making. Wenlock Spring Water
- TV free Guest Lounge
- Afternoon Tea on arrival
- Breakfast with fresh fruit and local ingredients – served from 7 a.m.
- Log Fires in Winter
- Large well stocked garden for garden lovers
- Telford International Centre and town centre – approx 1 mile
- Close to Ironbridge Gorge Museums (ten in total)
- Convenient for Shrewsbury, Much Wenlock, Shropshire Hills, Bridgnorth
- Walking on The Wrekin, Wenlock Edge, Long Mynd, Shropshire Hills
- Only an hour from Birmingham International and East Midlands Airports
- Our Access Statement is available HERE
We are happy to provide Packed Lunches and extra Afternoon Teas by arrangement.
Always book direct with us using the "Book Online”button , or phone, for the best prices that are not available on other booking sites.